For Week Ending May 11, 2013
The Finance Minister believes with confidence that the underperformance of Canadian housing markets this spring is healthy and a sign of anti-bubble times. Bucking the national trend, many pockets around our providence have stubbornly rebuffed the cooling of firm sales and prices. Each week we keep an eye on the melting snow and warming markets. Read on to see what’s transpired in our local residential market.
In the Regina region, for the week ending May 11:
- New Listings increased 24.7% to 212
- Firm Sales decreased 20.8% to 76
- Inventory increased 18.5% to 1,494
For the month of April:
- Median Sales Price increased 4.3% to $302,500
- Days on Market increased 12.9% to 35
- Percent of Current List Price Received decreased 0.5% to 97.3%
- Months Supply of Inventory increased 33.3% to 5.6
read more . . .
Click here to read Previous Weekly Activity Reports.